Monday, February 13, 2012

Great at Many Things, But Ice-Skating is Not One of Them

My daughter is wise beyond her years.  She taught herself to read in kindergarten, aces all of her spelling tests, can understand others feelings and can accomplish anything she puts her mind to....that is except for ice-skating!  She attended a birthday party yesterday at the ice-skating rink near us.  It was her first time skating and I'm so happy I had the opportunity to see her.  She was so excited and talked about the upcoming party since the day she received the invitation.  Yesterday was the big day and as we laced up her skates she was smiling from ear to ear.  As soon as she got one foot on the ice though she fell.  I almost wet my pants watching her and videotaping her experience.  Take a look for yourself...

No comments: