Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jesus' Birthday Party and Organizing

Anna and I have begun attending MOPS at our church again -Mothers of Preschoolers. Today was a birthday party for Jesus in honor of Christmas. We both had fun getting out with children and Mommies. Anna won a prize and had fun decorating cookies with gobs of frosting and sprinkles.

After that, she went to kindergarten and I spent some more time in the basement cleaning and organizing the dozen rubbermaid boxes that house every ounce of clothing she ever wore. I only have two boxes mind you and Ron -well, he has none! I don't want to know what this baby is however if it is a boy, I'm really wasting my time organizing a million outfits into 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months etc. I guess I've begun nesting too because every cabinet in the house is getting cleaned out and the garbagemen will have a full load to pick up tomorrow! I can't stand clutter and now that seems to be in overdrive.

I find it hard though going through Anna's clothes because not only do they remind me of how much she has grown, but so many of them my mom bought for her and I can remember the day she gave each one to us. How do you dispose of those??? Fortunately, we don't have to do that yet. I plan on keeping several of them for Anna when she becomes a Mommy.

No comments: