Thursday, February 21, 2008

Three More Weeks...

Well, just one of Ron's students made states -so three more weeks of practice and then a trip to Rochester, NY. I'm okay with the continued practices, but not thrilled of a long weekend without him home. He's excited though and may even dye his beard blue now! Three weeks isn't so bad -the end is in sight.
Since Ron was home from school this week and only had practices in the afternoon, we decided to paint one of our bathrooms. We recently decided to refinance our mortgage and an appraiser will be coming shortly to determine the value of the house. Between the new addition and the way the housing market has been, we have no idea what to expect. I do know however that watching HGTV all the time has inspired me to try color. And with the appraiser coming, the old bathroom needed a quick makeover. After living with 'Pebble Path' (a golden tan) for three days, I decided I didn't like it at all and asked Ron to try something else. He was not thrilled with me to say the least but being the great husband he is, he repainted and now we are trying to decide if we like 'Richmond Bisque' which is a very neutral tan. I'll post pictures later on once I get all the pictures hung again.

No comments: