Sunday, February 17, 2008

The End Is In Sight...

Well, Ron has a wrestling tournament with his team today at Pace University. If they win, the wrestling season will continue until March when they go to Rochester, NY for states. If they lose, the season is over today. This has been a long four months for us and as you all know, I can't wait for the season to be over! Ron however has enjoyed every minute of it and would love a chance at states. He asked me this morning to say a prayer that they win -no small task for me!
I should also mention the deal that all the coaches made with the team. If they made it to divisionals (which they did), they had to dye their hair and beards blonde. If they make it to states, they have to dye it all blue -I guess that's the division color. Well, Ron left the house this morning with brown hair and a blonde beard. I will post a picture if he ever lets me take one!

1 comment:

Janelle S said...

Sooo...what's the outcome? I feel like I'm waiting for the groundhog to see his shadow. Are there more weeks of wrestling or are you done?