Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Anna the Carrier

Two weeks ago (right after Christmas) I came down with Strep Throat.  Anna had it previously and since we share everything, she decided to share her germs with me too.  Anway, I finished my antibiotics and felt 100 percent.  On Monday night though I woke up to another severe sore throat.  It still hadn't gone away this morning so Sawyer and I trekked back to the doctors office for another throat culture.  The doctor put me back on meds and said she'll call tomorrow with the results.  She asked me how Anna was feeling and I said fine.  She said that if my culture comes back positive tomorrow, she wants me to have a throat culture done on Anna.  Turns out she could be a "carrier" and is reinfecting me.  I told you we share everything!

No comments: