Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Monday!

Today I took Sawyer to Baby Story Hour -something Anna and I did every week when she was home with me as a baby. This was his first time going and he LOVED it. He loved watching all of the other babies toddling around and crawling by while he happily sat in my lap. We sang songs together, did fingerplays and listened to two stories. I think he was studying some of the babies moves and is anxious to crawl after them.

Afterwards we came home and had lunch and started making dinner. Things get hectic here once Anna gets home from school so I try to get a jump on things early. Tonight we are trying one of Rachael Ray's recipes. I got some laundry done, washed the wood floors and made lunches for Ronnie and Anna to have at work/school tomorrow. Busy day!

No comments: