Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Three Days In A Row!

Yes folks, we have now had three days in a row of drop-off time at school without any tears! What a difference it makes. Usually I leave there kicking myself saying "Why are we putting her through this", but now I'm feeling much better. She keeps coming home telling me about the many friends she is making and yesterday she told me Julia taught her how to play 'Hippity Hopscotch' which consists of running back and forth from one end of the house to the other yelling "Hippity Hopscotch! Hippity Hopscotch!"

This morning we had our first taste of Fall weather so Anna got to wear one of her new, long sleeved outfits. When I picked her up after lunch I asked if she was warm enough. Her response, "Well, I was a little hot, cold and sweaty, but don't worry Mommy, I was warm". Go figure.

And for an update on Chloe.... She is presently sunbathing crate free on the deck. She is continuing to do very well. I'm surprised to find though that many times when we let her out of her crate for some 'free time' she returns to it within a few minutes for a little nap.

No comments: