Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Update




So sorry, this blog has been so slow in new updates. Things have continued to be busy, and then our computer died so we were without it for a few weeks. Things are going well. Unfortunately, Chloe is still on crate rest 24/7. She has another two weeks to go and then we can start slowly easing her out over a four week period. She doesn't seem to be in any pain, just stiff in the mornings. Her gait is back to normal and she seems fairly happy -as happy as can be expected while you're in jail! Anna is doing well. She is officially two years and nine months today. I've been doing some subbing at the school I used to teach at full time before having her. Grandpa Dorgan has been very graciously watching her and its been fun watching the whole experience. To give you an example, I called home on my first day to see how things were going. His response was "You didn't tell me I had to lock the bathroom door when I needed to use it, we just had our first major catastrophe!". He has been WONDERFUL though and Anna really enjoys their time together. I've signed her up for nursery school in the fall and I will be teaching the other nursery school class in the center. This should be interesting as I'll be depending on a three year old to get out the door by 8:20 in the morning! We are excited though. Other than that, not much else is new. Ronnie accepted a highschool art teaching position that will start in the fall as well. He's been getting his classroom ready and brushing up on sculpture, jewlery making, and digital photography. Here are some more recent pictures.

No comments: